Well, we are using the -f parameter to test failover functionality.
If one system with mounted ZFS is down, we have to use the force to mount it on
the failover system.
But when the failed system comes online again, it remounts the ZFS without
errors, so it is mounted simultanously on both nodes....

That's the real problem we have :[

mfg
Mathias