I'm in the process of building a Solaris NFS server with ZFS and was wondering
if any gurus here have any comments as to choosing the upcoming Solairs 10
11/06 [presumably] or OpenSolaris bXX/Solairs Express for this use.  Even with
my use of OpenSolaris I maintain a service contract to show my support, so bug
fixes in a "static" supported version shouldn't be an issue in picking a
version.

So, the short question is are there any "super-cool must-have" ZFS/NFS features
in OpenSolaris now that S10u3 won't have right away?

Thanks!