Sanjeev,

Could you point me in the right direction as to how to convert the
following GCC compile flags to Studio 11 compile flags? Any help is
greatly appreciated. We're trying to recompile MySQL to give a
stacktrace and core file to track down exactly why its
crashing...hopefully it will illuminate if memory truly is the issue.
Thank you very much in advance!

-felide-constructors
-fno-exceptions -fno-rtti

Best Regards,