right on for optimizing throughput on solaris .. a couple of notes though (also mentioned in the QFS manuals):

- on x86/x64 you're just going to have an sd.conf so just increase the max_xfer_size for all with a line at the bottom like:
        sd_max_xfer_size=0x800000;
(note: if you look at the source the ssd driver is built from the sd source .. it got collapsed back down to sd in S10 x86)

- ssd_max_throttle or sd_max_throttle is typically a point of contention that has had many years of history with storage vendors .. this will limit the maximum queue depth across the board for all sd or ssd devices (read all disks) .. if you're using the native Leadville stack, there is a dynamic throttle that should adjust per target, so you really shouldn't have to set this unless you're seeing command timeouts either on the port or on the host. By tuning this down you can affect performance on the root drives as well as external storage making solaris appear slower than it may or may not be.

- ZFS has a maximum block size of 128KB - so i don't think that tuning up maxphys and the max transfer sizes to 8MB isn't going to make that much difference here .. if you want larger block transfers (possibly matching to a full stripe width) you'd have to either go with QFS or raw - (but note that with larger block transfers you can get into higher cache latency response times depending on the storage controller .. and that's a whole other discussion)