[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 03/28/2007 06:34:12 AM:

> Hi Gino,
>
> this looks like an instance of bug 6458218 (see
> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6458218)
>
> The fix for this bug is integrated into snv_60.
>
> Kind regards,
> Victor

I know I may be somewhat of an outsider here, but we use full Solaris
releases + patches.  Is there any way to ref that a fix has made it back to
Solaris release or patch at the same level as the Nevada bit push note in
the bug reports?  Or is there another way to tell where bits are pushed for
"real" (tm) Solaris releases?  I seem to spend a lot of time trying to find
specific zfs related patches or status when it comes to supported Solaris
releases...

-Wade