Hello Malachi,

Thursday, March 29, 2007, 1:36:46 AM, you wrote:

Why 2x(4G)? Hmmm. Good question. I guess I am just used to doing that for FreeBSD.  I do plan on running multiple Xen domU at the same time... Are you thinking swap shouldn't be that big?

If you have a disk space to spare it won't hurt of course.

In your case swap sie of 4GB would probably be sufficient (4GB to store system dump kernel pages especially when zfs is used in case of system panic).

Don't BFU? I'm good with that :) I'd prefer to get to know Solaris before screwing it up too much.

No problem :)

BTW: Is there a limit on how big the root partition can be?

No, there shouldn't be.

I'm not sure if boot partition is still needed on x86...

--

Best regards,

 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                       http://milek.blogspot.com