Miroslav Pendev wrote:
I did some more testing, here is what I found:

- I can destroy older and newer snapshots, just not that particular snapshot

- I added some more memory total 1GB, now after I start the destroy command, ~500MB RAM are taken right away, there is still ~200MB or so left. o The machine is responsive,
o If I run 'zfs list'   it shows the snapshot as destroyed (it is gone from the
list).

o There is some zfs activity for about 20 seconds - I can see the lights of the
HDDs of the pool blinking, then it stops

Can you take a crash dump when the system is "hung" (ie. after there is no more disk activity), and make it available to me?

Also, can you send the output of 'zdb -vvv <pool> <pool>' (repeat the poolname twice), and the name of the snapshot that can't be deleted?

--matt