On 4/3/07, Matthew Ahrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can work around this by setting the quota on an ancestor of the
to-be-created clone.  Also, implementing RFE 6364688 "method to preserve
properties when making a clone" would make workaround #1 (set a quota on
the first fs) work for the cloned zone as well.

I should probably try that as well. In the end I decided to put the
zoneroot on a separate zfs pool on the internal disks and all the data
on the big zfs pool. It is not as smooth when I need to clone the zone
but it works really well.

cheers,
Nickus