Group,

        Isn't Apple strength really in the non-compute intensive
        personal computer / small business environment?
        IE, Plug and play.

        Thus, even though ZFS is able to work as the default
        FS, should it be the default FS for the small system
        environment where your average user, wants it more to
        work, and cares less about administration issues.

        It/ZFS almost, IMO, needs to check mistakes with configuration
        in the first case, where the larger business environment
        can have one or more dedicated admins that are more adapt
        to config and tuning issues.

        Mitchell Erblich