John Martinez wrote:

On Jun 14, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Michael Schuster wrote:

People,

indeed, even though interesting and a problem, this is OT. I suggest that everyone who has trouble with SDM address it to the people who actually work on it - especially if you're a (potential) customer.

Michael, for the sake of others who aren't familiar with Sun's practices, how does one do that? Go to Sunsolve?

I was afraid someone would ask :-)

I'm sorry I have no idea. In general, there should be a feedback mechanism attached to SDM. I've never used it myself, so I just had a look at http://www.sun.com/download/sdm/index.xml, and would suggest you use the 'contact' link (bottom left). I realise it's probably very un-SDM-specific ...

HTH
--
Michael Schuster
Recursion, n.: see 'Recursion'