Hi,

if you understand german or want to brush it up a little, I've a new ZFS
white paper in german for you:

  http://blogs.sun.com/constantin/entry/new_zfs_white_paper_in

Since there's already so much collateral on ZFS in english, I thought it's
time for some localized stuff for my country.

There are also some new ZFS slides that go with it, also in german.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hope this helps,
   Constantin

--
Constantin Gonzalez                            Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Platform Technology Group, Global Systems Engineering      http://www.sun.de/

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer