Cyril,

I wrote this case and implemented the project. My problem was
that I didn't know what policy (if any) Sun has about publishing
ARC cases, and a mail log with a gazillion email addresses.

I did receive an answer to this this in the form:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/arc-faq/arc-publish-historical-checklist/

Never having done this it seems somewhat burdensome, and will take some time.

Sorry, for the slow response and lack of feedback. Are there
any particular questions you have about separate intent logs
that I can answer before I embark on the process?

Neil.