I don't believe LUN expansion is quite yet possible under Solaris 10 (11/06).
I believe this might make it into the next update but I'm not sure on that.
Someone from Sun would need to comment on when this will make it into the
production release of Solaris.

I know this because I was working with a person from Sun testing a utility
which will detect the larger LUN and update the disk label.  Then at that point
if you export the pool and import it again the added space will show up.  The
utility was just for testing however.  I'm waiting as well for the automatic
LUN expansion stuff.

David