Tim Spriggs wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I think I have gained "sufficient fool" status for testing the
> fool-proof-ness of zfs. I have a cluster of T1000 servers running
> Solaris 10 and two x4100's running an OpenSolaris dist (Nexenta) which
> is at b68. Each T1000 hosts several zones each of which has its own
> zpool associated with it. Each zpool is a mirrored configuration between
> and IBM N series Nas and another OSOL box serving iscsi from zvols. To
> move zones around, I move the zone configuration and then move the zpool
> from one T1000 to another and bring the zone up. Now for the problem.
>
> For sake of brevity:
>
> T1000-1: zpool export pool1
> T1000-2: zpool export pool2
> T1000-3: zpool import -f pool1
> T1000-4: zpool import -f pool2
> and other similar operations to move zone data around.
>
> Then I 'init 6'd all the T1000s. The reason for the init 6 was so that
> all of the pools would completely let go of the iscsi luns so I can
> remove static-configurations from each T1000.
>
> upon reboot, pool1 has the following problem:
>
> WARNING: can't process intent log for pool1

During pool startup (spa_load()) zil_claim() is called on
each dataset in the pool and the first thing it tries to do is
open the dataset (dmu_objset_open()). If this fails then the
"can't process intent log"... is printed. So you have a pretty
serious pool consistency problem.

I guess more information is needed. Running zdb on the pool would
be useful, or zdb -l <device> to display the labels (on a exported pool).