I'm pleased to announce that the ZFS Crypto project now has Alpha
release binaries that you can download and try.   Currently we only have
x86/x64 binaries available, SPARC will be available shortly.

Information on the Alpha release of ZFS Crypto and links for downloading
the binaries is here:

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/zfs-crypto/phase1/alpha/

Please pay particular note to the important information at the top of
the above page.

One of the main purposes of this Alpha release is to get feedback so
that we can complete the design and schedule our second design review
and our PSARC commitment review.

Note the the feature set is NOT committed at this time, neither is the
user interface.

--
Darren J Moffat