Hi,
We have implemented a zfs files system for home directories and have enabled
it with quotas+snapshots. However the snapshots are causing an issue with
the user quotas. The default snapshot files go under
~username/.zfs/snapshot, which is a part of the user file system. So if the
quota is 10G and the snapshots total to 2G, this adds to the disk space used
by the user. Is there any turnaround for this. One is to increase the quota
for the user, which we dont want to implement. Can the default snapshots be
taken to some other location outside the user home directory.

Thanks.