Hello Mario,

>> The question is - why I can't get that kind of performance with single zfs
>> pool (striping accross all te disks)? Concurrency problem or something else?

MG> Remember that ZFS is checksumming everything on reads and writes.

I know - but if I divide that pool into 6 smaler ones (see my 2nd
post) that the performance is much better. So it's not that system is
not able to cope because of checksums it's rather that I can't get
that kind of a performance from single pool.

I know it's a "dd test" but anyway...

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]