Hi Boris,

When you create a Solaris2 Partition under x86, Solaris "sees" the
partition as a disk that you can cut into slices. You can find a list of
disks available via the "format" command.

A slice is much like a partition but there is a difference; that's most
or all you really need to know to use them. Once you have found the new
disk you can simply:

zpool create pool c1t0d1

Let me know if you still find trouble.

Thanks,