> Bill - I don't think there's a point in continuing
> that discussion.

I think you've finally found something upon which we can agree.  I still
haven't figured out exactly where on the stupid/intellectually dishonest
spectrum you fall (lazy is probably out:  you have put some effort in to
responding), but it is clear that you're hopeless.

On the other hand, there's always the possibility that someone else learned
something useful out of this.  And my question about just how committed you
were to your ignorance has been answered.  It's difficult to imagine how
someone so incompetent in the specific area that he's debating can be so
self-assured - I suspect that just not listening has a lot to do with it - but
also kind of interesting to see that in action.

- bill