This is actually quite a tricky fix as obviously data and meta data have
to be relocated. Although there's been no visible activity in this bug
there has been substantial design activity to allow the RFE to be easily
fixed.

Anyway, to answer your question, I would fully expect this RFE would
be fixed within a year, but can't guarantee it.

Neil.