I'm doing another scrub after clearing "insufficient replicas" only to find
that I'm back to the report of insufficient replicas, which basically leads me
to expect this scrub (due to complete in about 5 hours from now) won't have any
benefit either.

-bash-3.2#  zpool status local
  pool: local
 state: FAULTED
 scrub: scrub in progress for 0h32m, 9.51% done, 5h11m to go
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        local         FAULTED      0     0     0  insufficient replicas
          mirror      ONLINE       0     0     0
            c6d1p0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t0d0s3  ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror      ONLINE       0     0     0
            c6d0p0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t0d0s4  ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror      UNAVAIL      0     0     0  corrupted data
            c8t0d0p0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t0d0s5  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors