Ross wrote:
> Hi Gilberto,
>
> I bought a Micro Memory card too, so I'm very likely going to end up in the
> same boat.
> I saw Neil Perrin's blog about the MM-5425 card, found that Vmetro don't seem
> to want
> to sell them, but then then last week spotted five of those cards on e-bay so
> snapped
> them up.
>
> I'm still waiting for the hardware for this server, but regarding the
> drivers, if these
> cards don't work out of the box I was planning to pester Neil Perrin and see
> if he still
> has some drivers for them :)

Unfortunately, there are a couple of problems:

1. It's been a while since I used that board and driver.   I recently tried
pkgadd-ing on
   the latest Nevada build and it hung. I'm not sure if the latest Nevada is
somehow
   incompatible. I didn't have time to track down the cause.

2. I received the board and driver from another group within Sun.
   It would be better to contact Micro Memory (or whoever took them
   over) directly, as it's not my place to give out 3rd party drivers
   or provide support for them.

Sorry for the bad news: Neil.