Ian,

Ian Collins wrote:
I have a volume in a pool that was created under Solaris 10 update 6 that I was sharing over iSCSI to some VMs. The pool in now imported on an update 7 system.

For some reason, the volume won't share. shareiscsi is on, but iscsiadm list target shows nothing.

Ignore, wrong command (iscsiadm rather than iscsitadm)

So then what does iscsitadm say about your zvols that are tagged with 'shareiscsi=on" option?

         iscsitadm list target

If nothing what does ZFS say about them?

        zfs list -o shareiscsi <zpool-name/zvol-name>
        zfs list -o iscsioptions <zpool-name/zvol-name>

- Jim

--
Ian.