Nigel Smith wrote:
On Thu Nov 5 14:38:13 PST 2009, Gary Mills wrote:
It would be nice to see this information at:
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+on/126-130
but it hasn't changed since 23 October.

Well it seems we have an answer:

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zfs-discuss/2009-November/033672.html

On Mon Nov 9 14:26:54 PST 2009, James C. McPherson wrote:
The flag days page has not been updated since the switch
to XWiki, it's on my todo list but I don't have an ETA
for when it'll be done.

Perhaps anyone interested in seeing the flags days page
resurrected can petition James to raise the priority on
his todo list.

Nigel,
*everybody* is interested in the flag days page. Including me.

Asking me to "raise the priority" is not helpful.

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems