Travis Tabbal wrote:
I'm running nv126 XvM right now. I haven't tried
it
without XvM.
Without XvM we do not see these issues. We're running
the VMs through NFS now (using ESXi)...

Interesting. It sounds like it might be an XvM specific bug. I'm glad I mentioned that in my bug report to Sun. Hopefully they can duplicate it. I'd like to stick with XvM as I've spent a fair amount of time getting things working well under it.
How did your migration to ESXi go? Are you using it on the same hardware or did
you just switch that server to an NFS server and run the VMs on another box?

Hi Travis,
your bug showed up - it's   6900767. Since bugs.opensolaris.org
isn't a "live" system, you won't be able to see it at

http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6900767

until tomorrow.

cheers,
James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems