Przem,

> On May 4, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Richard Elling wrote:
>
>> On May 4, 2010, at 5:19 AM, Przemyslaw Ceglowski wrote:
>>
>>> It does not look like it is:
>>>
>>> r...@san01a:/export/home/admin# svcs -a | grep iscsi
>>> online         May_01   svc:/network/iscsi/initiator:default
>>> online         May_01   svc:/network/iscsi/target:default
>>
>> This is COMSTAR.
>
> Thanks Richard, I am aware of that.

Since you upgrade to b134, not b136 the iSCSI Target Daemon is still around,
just not on our system.

IPS packaging changes have not installed the iSCSI Target Daemon (among other
things) by default. It is contained in IPS package known as either SUNWiscsitgt
or network/iscsi/target/legacy. Visit your local package repository for
updates: http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/

Of course starting with build 136..., iSCSI Target Daemon (and ZFS shareiscsi)
are gone, so you will need to reconfigure your two ZVOLs 'vol01/zvol01' and
'vol01/zvol02', under COMSTAR soon.

http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenSolarisInfo/How+to+Configure+iSCSI+Target+Ports
http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenSolarisInfo/COMSTAR+Administration

- Jim