Hi zfs user,

> Is the beta free? for how long? if not how much for 5 machines?

Everything on our web site (including the beta) runs for 30 days with the
baked-in license. After 30 days it will stop collecting fresh numbers, unless
you add a license key, or a demo extension file from the sales team (or
reinstall it and start over again).

> If you are going to post about your commercial products - please include
> some price points, so people know whether to ignore the info based on
> their budget.

You're right, it would be nice if people could just go to our version of
"shop.oracle.com", but we're not there yet, and I don't have the price sheets
the sales guys do to put those numbers in the forum.

If you're still interested, please email me and I can put you in touch with
someone who can directly deal with your pricing questions, without going
through our web page or the sales alias etc.

Thanks!

mike.k...@halcyoninc.com