On  7/10/10 03:46 PM, Ramesh Babu wrote:
I am trying to create ZPool using single veritas volume. The host is going
down as soon as I issue zpool create command. It looks like the command is
crashing and bringing host down. Please let me know what the issue might
be.Below is the command used, textvol is the veritas volume and testpool
is the name of pool which I am tyring to create.

zpool create testpool /dev/vx/dsk/dom/textvol

That's not a configuration that I'd recommend - you're layering
one volume management system on top of another. It seems that
it's getting rather messy inside the kernel.

Do you have the panic stack trace we can look at, and/or a
crash dump?

James C. McPherson
--
Oracle