Hello everybody,

just to let you know what happened in the meantime:

I was able to open a Service Request at Oracle.

The issue is a known bug (Bug 6742788 : assertion panic at: zfs:zap_deref_leaf)

The bug has bin fixed (according to Oracle support) since build 164, but there
is no fix for Solaris 11 available so far (will be fixed in S11U7?).

There is a workaround available that works (partly), but my system crashed
again when trying to rebuild the offending zfs within the affected zpool.

At the moment I'm waiting for a so called "interim diagnostic relief" patch....

cu

Carsten

--
Max Planck Institut fuer marine Mikrobiologie
- Network Administration -