On Apr 24, 2012, at 2:50 PM, Fred Liu wrote:

Yes.

Thanks.

I am not aware of anyone looking into this.

I don't think it is very hard, per se. But such quotas don't fit well with the
notion of many file systems. There might be some restricted use cases
where it makes good sense, but I'm not convinced it will scale well -- user
quotas never scale well.
 -- richard