Sorry I can't comment on MPxIO, except that I thought zfs
could by itself discern two paths to the same drive, if
only to protect against double-importing the disk into pool.

2012-05-25 21:07, Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
> I'd like to create a 5x 9-drive raidz's on the JBOD, but
I'm not sure how to do it now that I can see each drive twice...

I am not sure it is a good idea to use such low protection
(raidz1) with large drives. At least, I was led to believe
that after 2Tb in size raidz2 is preferable, and raidz3 is
optimal due to long scrub/resilver times leading to large
timeframes that a pool with an error is exposed to possible
fatal errors (due to double-failures with single-protection).

//Jim