I'm sorry. I should have mentioned it that I can't find any errors in the
logs. The last entry in /var/adm/messages is that I removed the keyboard
after the last reboot and then it shows the new boot up messages when I
boot up the system after the crash. The BIOS log is empty. I'm not sure how
to check the IPMI but IPMI is not configured and I'm not using it.

Just another observation - the crashes are more intense the more data the
system serves (NFS).

I'm looking into FRMW upgrades for the LSI now.