I had a question about number of clients against a zookeeper cluster.  I was
looking at having between 10,000 and 100,000 (towards 100,000) watchers within
a single datacenter at a given time.  Assuming that some fraction of that
number are active clients and the r/w ratio is well within the zookeeper norms,
is that number within the realm of possibility for zookeeper?  We're going to
do testing and benchmarking and things, but I didn't want to go down a rabbit
hole if this is simply too much for a single zookeeper cluster to handle.   The
numbers I've seen in blog posts vary and I saw that the observers feature may
be useful in this kind of setting.

Maybe I'm underestimating zookeeper or maybe I don't have enough information to
tell.  I'm just trying to see if zookeeper is a good fit for our use case.

Thanks.