ah i see. you are manually reestablishing the connection to B using the session identifier for the session with A.

the problem is that when you call "close" on a session, it kills the session. we don't really have a way to close a handle without do that. (actually there is a test class that does it in java.)

if you want this, you should open a jira to do a close() without killing the session.

why don't you let the client library do the move for you?

ben