Could someone please tell me what this exception could be? I get a bunch of
these:

system.log:java.io.EOFException
system.log-     at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:392)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readInt(BinaryInputArchive.java:64)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readBuffer(BinaryInputArchive.java:98)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.proto.ConnectResponse.deserialize(ConnectResponse.java:59)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.readConnectResult(ClientCnxn.java:400)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.doIO(ClientCnxn.java:492)
system.log-     at
com.yahoo.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:705)

Avinash