Are you seeing any errors in the ZooKeeper server logs? Looking more
closely that error is happening in a very strange location. I would
think that something should show up in the error log of one of the
servers. Are other clients working? I assume that the client that is
getting the exception is not working right? Does this keep happening
even after you restart the client?

thanx
ben