Hi, Alexey.
Two small comments:
- It looks like that after the fix we will reset the value to "null" even if it was set by the user, for example the user may want to minimize the memory footprint if he knows that application limite the size of the windows. - setDoubleBufferMaximumSize includes clearImages() so it can be removed from displayChanged();