Looks fine.
Thank you.

On 13/02/2018 05:19, Alexey Ushakov wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the comments. Here is updated version of the fix:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~avu/JDK-8197499/webrev.02/

Best Regards,
Alexey

On 12 Feb 2018, at 21:29, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi, Alexey.
Two small comments:
- It looks like that after the fix we will reset the value to "null" even if it was set by the user, for example the user may want to minimize the memory footprint if he knows that application limite the size of the windows. - setDoubleBufferMaximumSize includes clearImages() so it can be removed from displayChanged();