Hi, Prahalad, Phil.
Maybe it is possible to add a log from jtr file to the bug report, usually it contains a stack trace on timeout. I am not sure that it is a good idea to update any tests without reproducing it, when we know that at least on one system it could be reproduced. The reasons maybe a slow virtual system and we need to update a timeout.