SFAIK OpenJDK still requires that fixes be posted on cr.openjdk.java.net
I don't think we are allowed to pull fixes from github, or to review changes there.
So an in-line patch would be better.
That will likely change with skara but not yet ..

Also reviews should start out with a thread with a bug ID.

I also need to look at how this patch applies (as in the sense if 'is applicable to')
openjdk. I thought this should be going through some JDK filtering already.
It did in the old closed source case.

-phil.