I preferred it when they were all just faceless techno bastards.

Fatima Yamaha always sounded like a made-up moniker - and not offensive. A
town in Portugal/an Arabic name mixed with a Japanese motorcycle company?

Naive of me, but what I think is great about this music is that it joins
people from very different backgrounds into a shared culture - we are all
on the same team,  no?