Ahh, the endless cycle...
Derrick does a re-re-re-re release (includes something out of the
vault that was released three decades ago)
Derrick hints that he's 'getting back in the studio' and people get
excited for new works from Mr. May
Someone claims that the work Derrick's peddling wasn't his to begin
with/stolen/collaborators weren't credited or paid
Court of public opinion chimes in and makes judgement based upon
information provided, some pick a side.
Derrick is accused of many other things, stories emerge.
Hype surrounds the release because of the possible implications of the stories.
Mr. May continues his legendary status and tours the world, DJing.

Rinse, and repeat.

I sincerely hope that whatever happens this time, it's resolved for
good and those feeling they deserve something get what they deserve.
Since I don't have a dog in this fight, I just hope this comes to an
amiable solution.

However, knowing some of my close friends who refuse to meet Derrick
alone gives me pause to the plausibility of some of these accusations.

Unfortunately, this is still great press for Derrick May's current
venture, and until something 'really' happens, it will remain that
way.   I'm saddened by this.

--
FBK

Absoloop/Orange 82