that's crazy...despite any validity of his claims, he is super obsessing
and really looks to be trying to make a name by being the one to break the
story (if there is one)...If women start coming out about it, that would
totally change things...I know Eddie Folks has little love for DM...dunno
about Blake Baxter or anyone else who he says has made 2nd hand
accusations.   I really only scanned the threads, but the thing that lost
it for me was in his later posts talking about possibly getting killed and
outing DM's personal assistant and demanding they meet on his terms etc.
which really slaps of drama stirring and paranoia.  I'd never heard of the
dude til now and this is the only reason why I have and that's prob. the
point of all this.

I've been in the Detroit scene since like 98 and know ppl, ppl who know
ppl. etc. and have witnessed and heard first hand witness accounts of a
good number of things I won't bring up, but he's never been on the radar.

Not to say it didn't happen but also this guy obviously has a screw or five
loose with no real evidence or victim accounts and a little too much energy
(also that whole Nude Photo/Thomas Barnet thing seems ludicrous).

The whole thing is a super immature and an unprofessional way to go about
it, even if there is any validity.  Thanks for bringing it to attention
though, it's interesting to see what comes out of the woodwork...can't wait
to see what Jan. of 2021 brings :)