Yooooo.

A couple of (313) things I thought people would want to know about.

New Strand https://strand313.bandcamp.com/album/silicon

Newish Russ Gabriel on Ferox.
https://russgabriel.bandcamp.com/album/off-centre. I like his other recent
stuff, but this is back on top form for me. Like he is drifting somewhere
in between his '00s less techy output (of which I am a huge admirer) and
the recent return to techno.

Some Nuron releases I'd missed. https://nuron.bandcamp.com/music. There is
also a new 2x12" Likemind reissue that I need to pick up before it goes
https://www.rubadub.co.uk/records/likemind-06.

Placid Angels - Touch the Sky
https://figure-music.bandcamp.com/album/touch-the-earth (note, for some
reason the digital release is priced much higher at Bandcamp than other
stores for some reason I am struggling to fathom).

Kyle Hall's MPC Dreams https://kylehall.bandcamp.com/album/mpc-dreams

Urban Tribe reissue (which is incredible)
https://urbantribe.bandcamp.com/album/urban-tribe

Loads of other great stuff about presently, but this was the topical stuff
I don't think I've seen mentioned.

Cheers,

Tristan
https://category.horse
Headless Horseman (HC002) releases 21 May