Who is Strand?…indeed. Being somewhat of an authority myself, I can safely say
that Strand is and and has always been Brian Bonds, Kech and Brian Boyer (me).
Before that, we were T.H.D. on Serious Grooves. We are from Detroit, although
there are several other Strands out there that hail from different places.
We’ve done things a bit low-key over the years, which accounts for the
uncertainty as to who’s who. I’m glad people are interested enough to ask, even
if they don’t get it quite right.

Cheers,
Boyer