> We discussed this briefly five weeks ago, when our pal Chrome3 admitted:
>
> > I am sick of that boring soulful kenny larkin crap, I want
> > rippin' arpeggios, pumpin 909 kicks, and swirling psychedelic dolphin
> > noises.

Please, dont get me wrong, I couldn't even tell you the name of a single
trance producer, its just that I know some trance freaks that think it is
this "new" thing, when in reality, Detroit was maknig music like this many
years ago.

It is evident that we did have some sort of influence on this genre,
though when we did it (or something like it) it was actually good.  This
facinates me, because it is part of my quest to figure out why so many
people who are into electronic music in Detroit cannot grasp the fact that
Detroit produces some of the worlds finest electronic music.

        -christos