hi,

i originally wrote this message. it seems a little harsh now that i read it again, i apologize

Mike

From: "Michael Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] FWD: RE: [313] Race and Techno
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:16:07 -0000

no, they want people who look through a veil of ignorance to shut their
traps.  i don't pretend to know everything, you shouldn't either.

Mike

From: "tim maughan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "kharris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:59:37 +0100

i hope you don't think i was preaching...because thats the last thing i was
trying to do.

i understand where you're coming from...but i don't know what you want us
do.

do want all us white kids to leave the list? to stop listening to techno?
pack our vinyl up and send it back to detroit?

i hope not. and the weirdest thing is, after working for years as a welfare
advisor in one of the most underprivilaged areas of the UK, this is the
closest ive ever come to someone accusing me of being racist.

and i only came here to talk techno.