Maybe it's fine time to start understanding the there are artists whose bread
and butter is "composed" music and there are artists whose bread and butter is
"remixes", and there are artists who do both.

To me any track that uses a loop for the basis of the track is a "remix" not an
original. Someone who does a very good job of "remixing" and "composing" would
be someone like Rick Wade, or Theo Parrish, someone who does a good job of
"composing" would be Brett Dancer, or Drexciya, someone who does a great job of
"Remixing" would be Sneak, or say the "Variations" series.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N
--
Giles Dickerson