Has Traci Lords been successful?  :)

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 20:17 Atlantic/Reykjavik, Cyclone Wehner wrote:

I don't know, maybe if we make it more overtly sexy that will overcome the
lyric thing. Sex sells everything, right? ;)

-
Fundamentally, no form of instrumental music will ever be what Rock and Hiphop are. The best comparison, really, is Jazz. Largely instrumental music,
popular
with a relatively small percentage of the population.  But Jazz has
penetrated mass consciousness to the point where people know what it is, and
there's some respect for it.