Did Juan also hear 'Planet Rock'?  as this was relased around the same
time as 'Alley's Of Your Mind' on Deep Space...  I don't know which one
was first.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 July 2003 15:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Tour de France 03 video

I was wondering the same thing. But as jeff pointed out, even if this
was actually true, I'd find it *very* doubtful that the influence of
Kraftwerk would not have invaded Juan's consciousness in *some* way or
another - he must have heard music by other people who had heard
Kraftwerk, for example...

Brendan